Old 20-05-2010, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Keeping sweet potatos

wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

I don't have the right conditions to cure them.

Still, you may as well have a go at extending their storage life.
Nothing to lose, and all....

We don't have a root cellar or anything like one.

Sorry; didn't mean that literally! Any dry indoor relatively
undisturbed place will do such as pantry, closet, storage room, etc.

That is where they will end up. It amuses some of our guests to see our
lounge room which has a long teak wall unit filled with books, treasures and
knick-knacks. At certain seasons the top is festooned with pumpkins.

David