Old 20-05-2010, 09:41 AM
lodge keeper lodge keeper is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mechanic* View Post
It could be one of many to be honest, this was quite a generic chassis design that was fitted with different cutting decks, engines & transmissions and then fitted with various companies stickers!!!

My guess would be a Murry though (which was breifly owned by Briggs & Stratton themselves but sold off.... this has happend to Murry a lot of times over the years!)

Lawnmower World - The home of Quality garden machinery
i have found a bit of a sticker on one off the side panels and what i can read from is as follows
dx 60 pinto mtd 6.5hp r
col lawn rider
i wounder if this will help in id of my mower a bit more but thank you ery much any way