Old 21-05-2010, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Clover Control

Frank McElrath wrote:
I have a bad clover problem here in the DC area. As much as I hate
to use chemicals, I may have to. We are planning to take a 3 week
vacation starting at the beginning of August.

Would I do damage to my grass if I sprayed a weedkiller on right
before we left, so as to minimize our exposure to it?

What is wrong with clover? What catastrophe would ensue if you had clover
in your lawn?

David