Old 21-05-2010, 02:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Clover Control

On Thu, 20 May 2010 18:57:10 -0400, "Frank McElrath"
wrote:

I have a bad clover problem here in the DC area. As much as I hate to use
chemicals, I may have to. We are planning to take a 3 week vacation
starting at the beginning of August.

Would I do damage to my grass if I sprayed a weedkiller on right before we
left, so as to minimize our exposure to it?

What's a clover problem? I have no clover problem, the deer and
Canada geese think it's gourmet vittles... not to mention the bees.