Old 21-05-2010, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Anyone growing PawPaws?

In article ,
Rick wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2010 14:56:34 -0400, Bill who putters
wrote:

They may be able to handle partial sun. So I give it a go.

http://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/pawpaw.html

I've got 30-40 trees in one Pawpaw patch. They are native and there
aren't many pawpaws that set. I've thought about getting another
variety as these are probably all clonal. Probably would not matter
as there are way more critters than Pawpaws anyway.

30 or 40 Wow. Guess that they are low maintenance but your tone
suggests not worth the effort.
Would you plant them again knowing what you know now?

Thanks!

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?