Old 22-05-2010, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Plants that need little water

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sansevieria_trifasciata

or

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...6119860/1341?T
itle=Drought-tolerant-beauty

Be careful growing orange poppies. We are at war to eradicate close
relatives of that plant over in Afghanistan. I'm trying to start some
California Poppy as I write this. Seems I get a show then 2 years
later they die out.

Funny how that plant had been eradicated, until we showed up. Air
America all over again, but that's a rant for another time ;O)
Good news while trying to do maintenance on my Japanese Jungle
Garden I notice one variety of Spider Wort Blue has decided to come
back. Would have wrote Transendentia but was not sure of the spelling.

--
- Billy