Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
BruceKGeist

Default Take a look..

Erica,

Thanks.

I have collected most of my plants from several fish stores in the metro
Detroit area. But also, I have found a really terrific fish store in Buffalo,
NY (called the "Fish Place" if you are ever in the neighborhood..) Good
plants, and a phenomenal fish collection--- they are always well stocked with
stuff I simply cannot find in the Detroit area.

In the tank currently, I have three Angels, 9 Congo Tetras, 7 SAEs, three clown
loaches, a dozen or so ottos, 10 or so Rosie barbs (a fish I recently aquired,
and really like for its dark plum coloration, but was always unjustifiably
scared off by expectations of "nippiness"), various rainbows, 11 rummy-nose
tetras, 5 cardinal tetras, 6 Rasbora Heteromorpha. (harlequin fish), and 6
fancy Serpae tetras.

-Bruce