Old 23-05-2010, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Pedt[_2_] Pedt[_2_] is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

In message , at 12:06:15 on
Sun, 23 May 2010, ®óñ© © ²°¹° wibbled

And why was I there? I was ambulanced 60 miles to Morriston after
tripping in my greenhouse, falling into and demolishing 3 panes of
glass with my left hand and falling into the shards.
I almost sectioned a large slice of my left hand and somehow took
another entry wound to my right shoulder, with sundry superficials of
a cosmetic nature.

Ouch!

I was lucky. Jobs done under local anaesthetic, cleaned out and
stitched up, no tendon damage.

Good.

On antibiotics, painkillers and whisky now.

Get well soon and enjoy the medicinal whisky.

--
Pedt