Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
BruceKGeist

Default Take a look..

Beautifully lush! Nice mix of colors and textures, too.

Thank you, and thank TMG.

Is the grass-like plant Vallisneria?

Indeed it is.. and it is V. Siralis (at least to the best of my knowledge it
is). I just took a whole pile back to the LFS-- it grows very quickly, as you
know. My tank is 24 inches deep, though probably it is only 21 inches or so in
actual water height. I am constantly trimming.. It is not uncommon for one of
the Vals to flow fifteen inches along the surface of the tank (before
trimming) for a total approximate height of 30 or 35. I.e., I think 22 inches
is defnintely not the top height for that plant.

-Bruce