Old 23-05-2010, 09:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Organic Turf / Pesticide Free Turf

Mj62 wrote:
Hello All,

Is there such a thing as Organic / Pesticide-Free turf?
(grass/lawn/etc)

We'd like a lawn that children can play on without any risk of
pesticides and we'd also like to contribute to a more organic
environment.

Searches in google turned up nothing. Is it simply that organic turf
is not yet commercially viable or that 'organic' gardeners grow a
lawn from seeds?

Plant with seed and use organic fertilizers?
Pull weeds.