Old 24-05-2010, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
aluckyguess aluckyguess is offline

Default Our Muslum Heritage

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On May 21, 6:44 pm, wrote:
Our Muslim heritage

Barack OBAMA, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that
Islam
has always been a part of America 's story." '

He's turned out to be just another politician, kissing ass where he
deems
it expedient, especially to Big Oil, Big Coal, Big Pharma, Big
Insurance,
and Big Wall Street. The entities that are really runniing our
country.

Amazing, how a guy I thought was smart, doesn't realize you don't
extend your hand to mad dogs
who want to bite it off -- whether they're from hostile Muslims or
from the equally-hostile, destructive,
un-American far-far-far-Right wing Republican party (what's left of it
after it's been taken over by those
who openly said, from Inauguration Day onward, that they are working
to wreck Obama's presidency).
Note: I'm an Independent voter, but I really hoped for better from
Obama.

[...]

I'm with you on this. Still I think we get what we deserve and I do
not see ( in the media) few complaining intelligent voices. God I miss
Bill Moyers already and Keilor is getting there too. What to do?

Saw this (below) the other day. If being smart is a good thing with
all those Harvard folks going to wall street. Wonder I think not still
education of the heart is needed and it may be helped by example and
nothing else. Here is something else just to contradict myself I saw
the other day.

Isn't it obvious that what the public thinks doesn't matter.

Sunday, May 23, 2010
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows
that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack
Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-three percent (43%)
Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating
of -17

27% are even somewhat confident that Congress knows what itıs doing when
addressing that nationıs economic challenges.

Forty-one percent (41%) of voters say that a group of people randomly
selected from the phone book would do a better job than the current
Congress. Thirty-eight percent (38%) disagree.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ama_administra
tion/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

What we need is for these "baby killers" to bring our troops home, cut
military spending in half, and give us campaign finance reform, but . .
. that ain't gonna happen.

What will happen is national wealth will keep disappearing into private
pockets, and we'll be left with a huge public debt, like Greece, and
just when the citizenry start to boil over, a "new threat" will emerge
to take our minds off what a bunch of thieves they are. If they though
they had enough bayonets, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Welcome to the "new and improved" feudalism.

Make sure you have a lot of guns, you might need them some day.