Old 24-05-2010, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Our Muslum Heritage

On May 23, 4:42*pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,

*"aluckyguess" wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
*Higgs Boson wrote:

On May 21, 6:44 pm, wrote:
* *Our Muslim heritage

* *Barack OBAMA, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that
Islam
* *has always been a part of America 's story." '

He's turned out to be just another politician, kissing ass where he
deems
it expedient, especially to Big Oil, Big Coal, Big Pharma, Big
Insurance,
and Big Wall Street. *The entities that are really runniing our
country.

*Amazing, how a guy I thought was smart, doesn't realize you don't
extend your hand to mad dogs
*who want to bite it off -- whether they're from hostile Muslims or
from the equally-hostile, destructive,
un-American far-far-far-Right wing Republican party (what's left of it
after it's been taken over by those
who openly said, from Inauguration Day onward, that they are working
to wreck Obama's presidency).
*Note: * I'm an Independent voter, but I really hoped for better from
Obama.

[...]

*I'm with you on this. *Still I think we get what we deserve and I do
not see ( in the media) few complaining intelligent voices. *God I miss
Bill Moyers *already and Keilor *is getting there too. * What to do?

*Saw this *(below) the other day. *If being smart is a good thing with
all those Harvard folks going to wall street. *Wonder I think not still
education of the heart is needed and it may be helped by example and
nothing else. *Here is something else just to contradict *myself I saw
the other day.

Isn't it obvious that what the public thinks doesn't matter.

Sunday, May 23, 2010
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows
that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack
Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-three percent (43%)
Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating
of -17

27% are even somewhat confident that Congress knows what itıs doing when
addressing that nationıs economic challenges.

Forty-one percent (41%) of voters say that a group of people randomly
selected from the phone book would do a better job than the current
Congress. Thirty-eight percent (38%) disagree.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ama_administra
tion/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

What we need is for these "baby killers" to bring our troops home, cut
military spending in half, and give us campaign finance reform, but .