Old 23-05-2010, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default can anyone identify this weed?

"MG ZS STE" wrote...

Hi, new to the forum so hello everyone. I have a very persistant weed
that i thought i got rid of last summer but appears that its now
starting to come back. Its very destructive and can even ush through
cement. I need to identify the weed and find out if there is any
permanent removal solution for it. But how do i attach an image, can
somebody help?

This is a non-binary or text only Newsgroup ( part of Usenet which predates
www) so you can't attach photos here, at least if you managed to our Servers
would strip it away. As Derek has said you have to just post a link to it
here and as you posted via the Gardenbanter web site (instead of direct) you
can use their facility for uploading photos and then post the link on here.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden