Old 23-05-2010, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Cruddy Bell! Get well soon and next time, wait until
after the gardening before taking the whisky! ;-)

Actually, your cautionary tale may have served as a
timely warning. I am hoping to invest in a
greenhouse - I am tending to think I may prefer one
that is not a glasshouse, but is safety glass or
polycarbonate.

My cluttered greenhouse is made from 2' x 2'
horticultural. Last week a neighbour bought a g/house
with some of his retirement swag. It's made from 2' x
6' toughened glass and the frame seems substantially
heavier.

My solution is cheaper, make sure the panes are dirty
(clean glass is invisible) plus have straw padding
everywhere.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...ldframe014.jpg

..