Old 24-05-2010, 01:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Vegetables In Compost Bin - Edible?? ALSO....

I was thinking of digging them out, and putting them in the ground in
some nutrient rich soil, where I had another pile of leaves from last
falls leaf raking, sitting on the ground composting.

The reason why I was thinking of doing this, is because #1, there are
like 8 or 9 plants growing out of the top of my compost bin and they are
taking up alot of space, and because #2 while 4 or 5 of the potato
plants are small ( only a couple inches tall ), there are 3 or 4 potato
plants that are like 2 feet tall!!!!!!