Old 24-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Mj62 Mj62 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
but to obsess over buying
commercial sod because it might have been treated with non-organic
products doesn't make sense to me. Meanwhile, your kids are also
walking on the neighbors lawn, an athletic field, or park, all of
which could be actively treated at any time. I suspect they are
eating plenty of kid type food that isn't organic either.
lol Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder... I'm not obsessing (I thought my question was pretty polite actually), just asking what products are on the market. We live in a polluted world and if I can make a choice for less pesticides at a reasonable cost, then I will make that choice both for my health and that of the planet.

True, kids are out in the real world eating non-organic food, but by that argument I should buy them cigarettes because they may already breath second hand smoke... It's not practical to do everything organic, but I believe numerous good choices make for healthier living.