Old 24-05-2010, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Can't sort the garden thanks to next doors dog!

"Christina Websell" wrote
"Ice-Maiden" wrote

Hi Peeps,
Just a bit of advice really as we are at the end of our tether here.

This sort of situation is always difficult when you previously got on well
with your neighbours and want to continue a cordial relationship.
You could, I suppose, complain to the council and let *them* force your
neighbours into sorting it out but if you did I doubt you'd be friends
again.
As you were considering replacing the fence anyway, my advice would be to
go for chainlink or weldmesh, not pretty, but will keep the dog out, she
won't bite through that and you can always grow a climber up it.
Just a thought.
HTH

If it's a wooden fence then nail/staple some chicken wire against it on
their side.
Would also help to keep the fence up for longer.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden