Old 24-05-2010, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Ancipital Ancipital is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

On 24/05/2010 08:53, Skipweasel wrote:

On my own OETKB front, may I suggest to the assembled masses that if
you've just applied hot melt glue to something that if you then drop it
while assembling it that you don't try to catch it?

I neatly glued a vacuum port for the dust-extraction piping to my hand.
And regretted it.

I can't be the only one guiltily and secretly wishing that you did, and
that photos were provided.