Old 24-05-2010, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Roger Hunt Roger Hunt is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

Ancipital wrote
On 24/05/2010 20:08, Roger Hunt wrote:

If I covered my hand with Superglue before being ushered forward to
grovel in front of Brenda and get a brief handshake, how many years
would I spend in prison after they had separated us?

Speculation would be rash- it's probably best to begin practical
research as soon as possible.

OK. Lemme see ... a little practice locally. Start with our local MP I
suppose.
"Delighted to meet you Mr Harper. I'm sure we will work closely for a
long time to come ..." "SLAP" "Gotcha! Hahahaha!! And if you think I'm
going to help you go to the toilet you'd better think elsewhere."
--
Roger Hunt