Old 25-05-2010, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Lelandite Lelandite is offline

Default Our Muslim Heritage

"Billy" wrote in message
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

Yeah, and the good folks of the holy city of Hebron *
were promised
by the British
that when the Arabs attacked as planned in 1929, the
police would
protect them.
Hah, and yet again, hah! The British just stood by
while the Arabs
assassinated
Jewish civilians. But what else is new? The Brits
have always been
pro-Arab. The Balfour Declaration would never have
been written
if the British pols didn't need the "Jewish vote". And
of course a
few years
later, the Brits reneged on their promise. After WW
II, they
intercepted
Jewish survivors of the death camps (Exodus, for just
one) and sent
them
BACK to Germany to be interned AGAIN! Anything rather
than upset the
Arabs.

Wikipedia: *Since it is the burial site of Abraham and
Sarah, Isaac
and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah,
the fathers and mothers of the Jewish people, it is
the second-
holiest place in Judaism, after Jerusalem."

Mrs. Avigdor Lieberman I presume,
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...d-for-suggesti
ng-drowning-palestinian-prisoners-1.93554
and you would be more Jewish than Richard Goldstone?
http://www.goldstone-report.org/

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau takes an
apartment
overlooking the historic Wailing Wall. Everyday when she
looks out, she
sees an old bearded Jewish man praying vigorously.
Certain he would be
a good interview subject, the journalist goes down to the
Wall and
introduces herself to the old man. She asks, "You come
every day to the
Wall, sir, how long have you been doing that and what are
you praying
for?"

The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day
for 25 years.
In the morning I pray for world peace and for the
brotherhood of man. I
go home, have a cup of tea, and I come back and pray for
the eradication
of illness and disease from the earth. And very, very
important, I pray
for peace and understanding between the Israelis and
Palestinians."

The journalist is very impressed. "How does it make you
feel to come
here every day for 25 years and pray for these wonderful
things?" she
asks.

The old man replies calmly, "Like I'm talking to a wall."
--
- Billy

He should try talking directly to God and see if that
makes a difference.

But my oh my has the "garden" grown.

Donna
in WA

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism
because it is the