Old 26-05-2010, 08:13 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Sleepalot Sleepalot is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:17:41 +0100
Rusty Hinge wrote:

David Reid wrote:
's best pigeon dodged hawks and farmers' guns to bring me the following:

HOWEVER, I wear sandals or bare feet most of the time, and so am
accustomed to taking appropriate care. 90% of the people who have
trouble are either relying on their 'protection' and not taking care,
or have (exceptionally) worn sandals or bare feet and not changed
their behaviour from wearing beetlecrushers. For example, people
who put a fork through their foot will almost certainly be wearing
boots and relying on them to protect their feet.

I just wasn't paying proper attention to where I was sticking the fork.

GWS Ron. Do they have a special ward for gardening related injuries, or
did you simply not mention the others?

Daisy Ward, Turnip Ward, Greensward, Glyphosate Ward...

Mind you don't put ideas in the NHS head - you might start turf wars.

I have a growing be leaf that we're digging in for another crop of puns.

Just a little one for me - a punnet

--
Sleepalot