Old 26-05-2010, 03:20 PM posted to misc.rural,rec.gardens
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default ID this type of farm BRIDGE, please

On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), MNRebecca
wrote:

Thanks for all the input, everybody. I've sent an inquiry to the
local historical society.

Is there still a Grange or some old agricultural society in the area?
I'll be in the area again for Memorial Day
Weekend to decorate the graves of family members and will try to take
more pictures then. Didn't get a single one straight across the
traveling path of the bridge!

Take some prints to the local gin-mill & diner and ask the old timer
sitting at the bar/counter.

Jim