Old 26-05-2010, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Thornless roses

On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:45:45 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote
Does anyone know of a thornless rose, other than Zephirine Druouhin?
I cut back my ZD hard when I had my fence replaced recently and it
doesn't seem to be showing any new growth.Are there others which are
thornless? I'd like to put another rose further along the fence.
I don't grow anything with thorns, so no other roses, and now with
failing sight it's even more important to me to have one without
thorns but with scent.
Any ideas?

Worth making contact with growers like David Austin Roses and asking your
question of them.

Good idea Bob. I'll do that. Thanks

Pam in Bristol