Old 26-05-2010, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Skipweasel[_2_] Skipweasel[_2_] is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

The message
from Rusty Hinge contains these words:

That's a fine harvest of straw you've got!

There isn't mushroom in there.

Havin' fun, Guy?

I'm reminded of my old boss arriving at jbex one day shuddering with
laughter. She'd just dropped her toddler off at nursery and while all
the mums were waiting for the doors to open one little angel announced
to the assembled ears...
"I saw mummy and daddy having a bouncy hug in the greenhouse."

--
Skipweasel
Not to be sniffed at.