Old 26-05-2010, 11:35 PM posted to misc.rural,rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default ID this type of farm BRIDGE, please

MNRebecca wrote:
Thanks for all the input, everybody. I've sent an inquiry to the
local historical society. I'd love to know when this was built. WPA
project? Did they have this technology when my family owned the farm
(1903ish to 1925ish)? I'll be in the area again for Memorial Day
Weekend to decorate the graves of family members and will try to take
more pictures then. Didn't get a single one straight across the
traveling path of the bridge!

The object in the forground of one of the pictures looks like an old pump
previously used to pump water from the canal at the bridge. Is there another one
installed on the bridge?