Old 26-05-2010, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Cruddy Bell! Get well soon and next time, wait until after the gardening
before taking the whisky! ;-)

Actually, your cautionary tale may have served as a timely warning. I am
hoping to invest in a greenhouse - I am tending to think I may prefer
one that is not a glasshouse, but is safety glass or polycarbonate.

My cluttered greenhouse is made from 2' x 2' horticultural. Last week a
neighbour bought a g/house with some of his retirement swag. It's made
from 2' x 6' toughened glass and the frame seems substantially heavier.

My solution is cheaper, make sure the panes are dirty (clean glass is
invisible) plus have straw padding everywhere.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...ldframe014.jpg

That's a fine harvest of straw you've got!

And why is there a castle in the background?

--
Kathy