Old 27-05-2010, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Thornless roses

Janet Baraclough wrote:
You can see pics of their thornless roses on the DA website

http://www.davidaustinroses.com/engl...sp?PageId=2026

Ooh, I do like Rosa Mundi, and I suspect Tuscany Superb is also very nice,
but harder to tell from the photo. Kathleen Harrop has the nice shaped
flowers I like.

I found a bunch of roses I liked whilst randomly browsing links from this
thread, showed them to Nick and he hated all but 1 of them. *humph* Not
that I have any rose space left in the garden now. :-(

I keep meaning to take more photos and start a garden/allotment blog or
somesuch. Last year one of my roses won me the Best Specimen Bloom cup at
the local gardening club, but there were a lot fewer entries last year than
most. I don't think it would have won against a full set of competitors.
But I'll give it another go this year.