Old 27-05-2010, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Hydrangea leaves look rusty. HELP!

"caroljaye" wrote ...

Can anyone identify what is wrong with my Hydrangea leaves please? Some
of them are starting to look tired, old and rusty! It is a relatively
young plant and was very pretty last year. I dont know what to do,,,,,,,
remove, spray or what? Any suggestions for me please?

I don't know where you are but it has been very dry here for weeks and as
they don't like dry perhaps it's suffering from lack of water. I've been
watering mine for weeks.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden