Old 27-05-2010, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Clover Control

"Frank McElrath" wrote in
:

I have a bad clover problem here in the DC area. As much as I
hate to use chemicals, I may have to. We are planning to take a
3 week vacation starting at the beginning of August.

why do you consider clover a "problem"? when i reseed, i use white
clover.

Would I do damage to my grass if I sprayed a weedkiller on right
before we left, so as to minimize our exposure to it?

nah, you'd just kill it. might as well have a barren brown yarn.
that really eliminates mowing.
lee