Old 27-05-2010, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Hydrangea leaves look rusty. HELP!

"®óñ© © ²°¹°" wrote ..
wrote:
Sacha wrote:
We've just had a lorry in and the driver said it was raining in
Taunton. Here we have blue sky and the odd fluffy white cloud. A bit
of rain and then stop would be lovely!

Over in my little corner of Essex it was absolutely pidding it down when I
went to bed, and didn't sound like it had any plan of stopping. This
morning it was grey and looked like it was thinking of raining again. And
when we landed in London it was damp and mizzley.

In yer Sarf Wales it has been unbroken sunshine and heat from
daybreak.

Had a light shower over night, well I did clean the car yesterday, but it
wasn't enough to penetrate the ground here whereas just a few miles away
they seemed to have had significantly more rain. Perhaps I should start
growing Cacti!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden