Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Default PMDD newb

LeighMo wrote:
However, there is an alternative. Many people recommend that you just monitor
the growth of your plants...particularly the fast-growing plants like frogbit
or Hygrophila. They will show iron deficiency first. If they start to look
pale, you need more PMDD.

That's what I'll do. My *&(#$& iron test kit does not work at all, and that
caused me to OD on Fluorish Iron the other day. Water had a weird yellow tint
for a couple of days. Fish are ok though... spawnign and all...

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austin
| Department of Chemical Engineering
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 78712
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it?