Old 28-05-2010, 11:53 AM
peasandbeans peasandbeans is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosek View Post
Hi there,

PLEASE AVOID WESSEX TEAK!!!

I didn't read and now I am trying to get back from them close to 1400£!!!! I am in touch with trading standards and in process of sending them official letters.
I can confirm that there is NO costumer service and if you get to talk to someone they are very rude!!!

And by the way. I do not believe that the furniture is GRADE B as I was told by Paul Allen. It is very likely to be GRADE C (does last about a season if you are luky)

So please don't even consider to buy from them
Hi Dinosek,

How did you lose your money? can you explain further as I am sure we would all be interested and people may even be able to help you out, please don't be shai!