Old 28-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Digmeup Digmeup is offline
Registered User

Location: Coventry UK
Default Sunflower Help

Hi Guys

My daughter has come home from school with a sunflower seedling. The idea is that we grow it and take a picture when fully grown for a school project.

This has now grown to about 18 inches tall - and is now in a good sized pot.

Whats the best care we can give it for maximum growth and health.

Have noticed that some of the older leaves have now become discoloured and very limp looking - is this normal as it grows?

any help will be appreciated - and may even put the pic on here once it is fully grown.

Thanks for reading and helping out.
Digmeup

www.new-garden-furniture.com