Old 28-05-2010, 02:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Replacement Pump Recommendations

On 5/27/2010 5:34 AM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Try Gppgling Oase Pumps. They do appear to be sold in the US.

They have a Nautilus 2600 that is in the general range you are looking
for.

Jim

OASE pumps are still available but they're not re-stocking their pond
pumps in the US anymore. I was e-mailed this from an OASE
representative. The ones that I have located in stock, at dealers around
the country, are priced much higher than what I had been paying and
wouldn't off set the savings in electrical usage.

For example: The OASE Aquamax 2600 that I currently have cost me less
than $300. I located that same pump at a dealer in Texas and they wanted
$647 before s&h. That's why I'm looking elsewhere.

Thanks for the info though.