Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
Big Mike

Default anyone know where to purchase java moss in Los Angeles area? TIA

Thanks for the offer but i ended up buying some on aquabid.com for a
fairly reasonable price.

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:39:42 -0500, "Richie"
wrote:

I have some extra java moss in my tank. I'm in IL, if you want i can try
and send you some, I'll just put it in a regular plastic bag and envelope,
java moss probably should make it the 3/4 days right?
BTW I'd make sure you sanitize it, i've got snails and had some "bugs" in my
tank.
Richie
"Big Mike" wrote in message
.. .
I'm having trouble locating it in my area LFS