Old 29-05-2010, 02:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Can't sort the garden thanks to next doors dog!

In article , Sacha
writes
It needs to be rehomed with people who are able to give it enough room
for its considerable energy and who are able to train/discipline it
properly. If it was a question of chumminess with a neighbour or a
child bitten by an out-of-control dog, I know which I'd go for. And I
will just add that I'm very aware of what would be kinder for the dog
because one of our family works in that field - better rehoming that
destruction. ;-(
--

Why not contact the husky Club of GB? Have a chat to people who know the
breed and maybe either the owners are members of the Club or the dog was