Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
Dave

Default How many Otto's, SAE's etc. do you use?

In ble.rogers.com,
"Marvin Hlavac" empowered us with this mighty
blow against the Patriarchy:

Hi everyone,

Would you mind sharing how many are in your clean up crew?

For algae eaters, I have only a flagfish (Jordanella floridae) and an oto.
I have a small amount of beard algae, which I personally don't mind
(actually my cherry barbs pick at it a bit). I have some black beard algae
which I find I can reduce by making sure I prune back plants at the surface
to let in more light, and remember to fertilize regularly.

This is in a 29gal heavily planted tank with 65 watts light and DIY CO2
injection.