Old 29-05-2010, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Marco garlic

I seem to recall a post in the past in which Marco Garlic was heavily
slated. By that time I had bought and planted Marco (for the first
time). While it appears to have grown OK - certainly above ground - it
now seems to be bolting with lots of flower heads appearing. I don't
recall that ever happening to previous garlic crops. What is the
recommendation? Break off the shooting heads, lift the garlic now, or
just ignore it and let things run their course? Or is it too late?

Any advice welcome. TIA!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!