Old 30-05-2010, 04:45 AM posted to misc.rural,rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default ID this type of farm BRIDGE, please

"Wallace" wrote in message

I am fully aware of farm and ranch irrigation and drainage systems. You
keep trying to say I don't know about or understand siphons. I keep
telling you siphons won't work with the ditches the OP is concerned about.

And I keep telling you that the OP did not ask a question about any specific
irrigation channels. The question was a general one about how to get water
out without a pump. If you have the knowledge you say that you do, you
should be able to apply it. You have shown no capacity to do that.