Old 30-05-2010, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default So. Calif garden site?

On 5/29/10 5:15 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
I looked in Google.groups for such a NG. I know I saw one years ago,
but now can't find. It would help to correspond with gardeners in the
same general zone on specific plants/problems.

If you know of such a NG, pls. post .

It doesn't have to be a Google NG.

TIA

Hypatia

This is the first I've heard of such a newsgroup. I just now searched
the repertoire of Giganews and saw nothing that might be it. Could it
have been a blog, forum, or Webring?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean