Old 31-05-2010, 01:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default Trying with another program for now. - DSC_3242a.jpg (0/1)

On 30/05/2010 10:58, joevan wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2010 09:42:30 -0500, wrote:

[...]
Have you figured out what happened?

Sj

Yes I got it figured out. I had change the usenet setting for
default properties. Changed it back to attachment instead of insert in
text body. Duh. I was trying something else and all went crazy. I am
glad I found it.

H'm, it looks like Forte agent uses a non-standard method for
"inserting" an image into the message (aka as "in line".) It is sending
the whole file as "text/plain". It should be sending it as "mixed", then
the in-line image will show up in any news reader (or e-mail client, for
that matter.)

IOW, it should override any "send as plain text" when an image file is
included. A case of giving too much control to the user. ;-)

cheers,
wolf k.