Old 31-05-2010, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default While rooting through the shed:-

wrote in message
If you had read the second part of my posting, you would have seen
that I did say that it was a phosphoric fertiliser! Yes, of course,
the Sweeney Todd allusion was a joke.

I don't know, wasn't Alan asking earlier about suspiciously large sized
chest freezers ... ?

Yes I was asking about 'large' chest freezers, I did see some about 8 feet
long, but they were a little bit too large!(:-)

I did find one nearly 3 feet long which is about right.

Alan

;-)