Old 01-06-2010, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default What weed is this?

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:14:51 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Terri Louise wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/34a27ux

I have taken a picture of the weed in my garden that is driving me
crazy, and I can't for the life of me find anything on the internet
that looks like it! Unfortunetly, the purpose of my garden is to
provide a safe place for my rabbits to play, so I cannot use weed
killer. So this certain plant keeps coming back no matter what I do!
I also want to eventually plant cabbages and lettuces outside so want
to keep the soil in the best condition without chemicals. I don't
really have a problem with this particular plant being in my garden
providing it if safe for my rabbits if they decide to nibble on it.
But without knowing what it's called I don't know whether I can leave
it to my rabbits to chew away at, or keep fighting it off!

Please help

What does it smell like?

Weed!