Old 01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
sherryj1955 sherryj1955 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Matthews View Post
Hi, I bought a rose a few years ago and planted it near a fence in full sun, I have to confess I have no idea what type it was, each year it just puts up a single stem that grows about 4m tall with one flower on the top. I've tried prunning it before Xmas after Xmas but still the same result. Any advice please?
i had this problem and what i did i cut it right down in the winter around novem ber it looked like it had died by xmas but when it started again in spring the result was marvoulous you should see it now i cant believe it