Old 01-06-2010, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Clover Control

zxcvbob wrote in
:

Yes, ground ivy. Do you have any more info about this? I'm
pulling out pounds of it from an overgrown flower bed; it's
never been sprayed.

i just got back from NY, & i thought the answer was in the Brewer's
Garden, but there's no mention of ground ivy there at all... so, i
need to go dig out some other books & see if they have specifics.
i did find that stinging nettle make a good bittering agent though.
annoying as they are, that's a really useful plant!
i'll have to get back to you on the ground ivy. the email addy
works, so if it's more than three days remind me. i get sidetracked
awful easily...
lee