Old 01-06-2010, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Clover Control

"Bob F" wrote in
:

And those bees sting kids bare feet.

so, look where you walk. i managed to get to 55 walking in bare
feet/playing on clover filled lawns (my dad never bought into the
golf course greens lawn thing in the 50s) without getting stung on
the feet. in fact, the only things that have ever stung me were
yellowjackets & wasps, never honeybees. my 10 year old has never been
stung by anything...
the chemicals that kill broadleaf weeds/clover are a hell of a lot
worse for kiddos in bare feet than bee stings anyway!
lee