Old 02-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Laureen Roberts Laureen Roberts is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm View Post
I recently purchased some plug geraniums (Perlagoniums) from Thompson &
Morgan online. I paid more than I would have done locally thinking I
would get quality.

They arrived yellowed and leggy and in a bad way.

Despite two emails to them enclosing photos I have not had the courtesy
of even an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

Has anybody else had a bad experience with them?
Yes- I have emailed them several times about poor plants and written hard copy over a period of months with no reply whatsoever.
I ordered sweet potato slips which have all died as they had become frosted in transit, tiny plug geraniums which arrived at the end of May after I had cancelled the order, and 'bare root raspberry canes' which were actually plug plants.

Given the high price charged for these items they were poor value, but customer service is not about getting it right the first time but putting things right when they go wrong.

Thompson and Morgan have failed me badly in that respect.