Old 02-06-2010, 07:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Chipmunks

In article
,
Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Billy said:

What is the problem with the chipmonks, fruit trees, pet food, what? Is
it something that chicken wire can't fix?

For me, mainly tunnelling. Serious amounts of tunneling.

When we first moved here, we had red squirrels and no chipmunks.
Then, we had chipmunks move in and stopped seeing red squrirrels.
When I moved a whole bunch of chipmunks, the red squirrels returned.

I'd rather have red squirrels. No tunnels. More charisma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Red_Squirrel

Thanks for a serious answer.
--
- Billy