Old 02-06-2010, 04:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Grass or rather Clover

On 5/31/2010 9:49 PM, lil abner wrote:
Clover is taking over everyone's lawns this year, around here.
It's been mowed from 3 to 3 1/2inches.
When it gets dry it's mowed about 4 inches.
I noticed a neighbor has his lawn field mowed around 5 inches+.
It doesn't appear to have much or any clover or weeds in it.
I can't and don't want to put enough chemicals, on it to get rid of
clover, if it is even possible.
Will mowing it high crowd out the clover??

I suspect neighbor's treated it. Thinking about your post this am,
walking in park, they have lot of clover and they don't mow close.