Old 03-06-2010, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Richard Bos Richard Bos is offline

Default Some gardeners were harmed in the making of this program.

wrote:

I manager to stick a prong of a gardening fork straight into my toe, which
is still hurting now, and then as we reached twilight (and I was stuck out
on the allotment tidying up the stuff that had been left there when He
decided he had sunstroke and was going home ...) and I managed to walk
face-first into an eye-height wire which was nearly invisible at that light
level.
Wouldn't mind, but that's twice now that I've walked into the same damned
wire. :-(

So, why is that wire still there at eye-height? Surely _this_ is what
all those saved-up bits of string Kumin Handhi for?

Richard